Saturday 28 September 2013

Wordpress

Welcome to Wordpress. 

Basics

Wordpress is the second Blog-Site I've ever used. (x)
It was a bit strange after Blogspot because it has on the one side so much opportunities like the countdown, but on the other side the design is really restricted - except you pay money.
Also it was the first blog where I had actual not-known-to-me Followers, what is quite an achievment for a little girl like me :)

Using

After you mastered the critical first 10 Minutes Wordpress is really easy to use.
You just write your post into a given formular, click on post and that's it.
Easier than easy.
There are some complication with the design, expecially when you like it on the one side easy to understand, but have on the other side loads of stuff that you want to put in your side bar.
What I find strange is the fact that you can reblog posts from others - something that in my opinion doesn't belong on a normal blog site. But well, what can you do?

Pro and Cons

Like I said before, it's pretty easy to use, especially when you've already encountered other blog-sites.
But, and that's a definite Con, there are really few designs to choose if you don't want to pay for your blog. If you're a Free Time Blogger like me it could be difficult to adjust, but you'll manage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment