Friday 10 May 2013

The Sarah Jane Adventures Season 4

My gosh that was different. Hello, everyone! 

BASICs

Sarah Jane and her teenage friends (that's the way how Luke, Rani and Clyde are called on Amazon) have to save the world again.
But this time, Luke has to go. In a way. He goes to university and leaves the others behind, although he isn't really gone. It's strange. Yes, strange.
On the other side, the Doctor appears again. The eleventh incarnation, played by Matt Smith, comes to the show! Actually the Doctor dies, but never mind ;) You will see.

Characters


Sarah Jane Smith - older woman who used  to travel with the doctor, has a sonic lipstick that opens doors
Maria - lived on the opposite side of Sarah Janes, sees her with an alien and decides to help her
Luke - Sarah Janes Son, in a way, he was grown by the bane and is the perfect human, goes to university
Clyde - mate of Luke, Rani and Maria, is in their school and fights aliens with them, too
Rani - moves to Marias house, wants to be a journalist, helps fighting aliens
Mr. Smith - Sarah Janes extraterrestrial computer, is a Xylok (crystalin lifeform)


Story

Like I said before, in one episode ('the Doctor's Death') the Doctor has died and they are allowed to go to his funeral, but it is a trap. Like always.
What I have to add, too, is that strange Man in Black appear and the Judoon. Oh, I love them. No. Not really. They strange. But cool.
Jo Grant, another former Companion to the Doctor appears in the Serie 'The Doctor's Death', too. Oh, great!

Let's just continue ...

Pro and Cons

I must admit I don't like Matt Smith's Doctor. Yes, he is like the normal Doctor, the tenth Doctor, he is the Doctor, but he is also different. Strange. Like when you were best friend with someone and met him again, ages later. Just strange feeling, although I know that I'm not familiar with Matt Smith.
Also I don't like that Luke had to go. In the Show he had become my favourite Character and, well, I was kinda sad when he had to leave to the university.
But never mind, it's a great season, again, although it was a little bit thin with only 6 episodes.

Previously

The Sarah Jane Adventures Season 1

The Sarah Jane Adventures Season 2

The Sarah Jane Adventures Season 3

Funny and awesome quotes

"Sorry Clyde, but this ... space ... is ... taken. My gosh that was different. Hello, everyone." (Doctor)
"Who are you? And where's Clyde?" (Rani)
"Wait, Rani, don't you see? Doctor, is it you?" (Sarah Jane)
"That's the Doctor? My Doctor?" (Jo)
"Yes, he can change his face, remember?" (Sarah Jane)
"Yes, but in a Baby's?" (Jo)
"Hey, imagine from my point of view!" (Doctor)

"Please, help me." "Sorry? Did just Androvax, a planet killing Veil who almost destroyed the earth asked us for help?"

No comments:

Post a Comment