Sunday 3 February 2013

Blogger

Welcome to Blogger!

BASICs

Uhm ... yeah, I think, all of you know blogger, atleast because you are reading this and this is a blog. But sitting here in front of my PC I hadn't any idea and so I'm writting something about this wonderfull website that allows me, to ... well, to blog and to write my amazing stories in here ;DDDD
Okay, Blogger ist a programm where you can easily create your own website called a blog. Your entries are Posts.

Story

Honestly, there is no story. In fact, if there was one, I really do not know where I can find it. Do you?

Playing

You can't call bloggen playing, because it's not really ... playing. You establish your blog and, well, just write post about your life or stories or, like here on Films, Games and Co.  things you like.
Others are able, to read that.

Pro and Cons

NOW IT COMES!!!
I loooooooooooooooooooove Blogger. I think, it's the best thing happend to me in the last time.
It's really easy to understand, and you can start immediatly. I recommend it!
Just create a gmail account and sign in, create your blog and start to write!!!
There some things you'll learn later but it's not necessary to know all of it at the beginning. And there is a website for Blogger, to.
A Con is, that you aren't able to design comments. Thats not bad for a Blog like this, but for Story Blogs, where parts of the texts are needed to be written in italic I just can freak out!!!
Another Con is, that when you've want to write a comment before another - thats impossible!!! 

Yeah, I'm a blogger, too, on blogspot. 
My name at the moment is Just Anna and I really like to hear about your blogs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment